GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys im thinking of selling my 2019 MY19 Katsura Orange Recaro edition gtr, its done 3k miles with full service history including the 1200 mile all important running in service. Nissan warranty until 23rd May 2022. Totally stock car apart from Litchfields Y pipe(which sounds amazing) and hks drop in filters. The car is in pristine condition inside out, i had the car stage 2 detailed and the full car ceramic coated inside out and underneath inc arch liners and wheels inside out(i have ocd when it comes to my car.. Lol) I also had the full front end inc wings, lights, door pillars and top of door shuts ppf'd in Xpal with 10yr guarantee. It has Ghost immobiliser system fitted, cat 5 tracker fitted and Blackvue dual dashcamera system fitted. Currently it is on private reg which reads OR19NGE which doesn't come with the car but can be negotiated at a separate price if required. Car comes with both gtr keys, both tracker fobs and full book pack. This car is immaculate throughout. £72995 Im based in Birmingham 07973733441.

·
Vendor
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you but unfortunately im only looking for a cheap px otherwise no point selling mine. Appreciate the enquiry though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts