GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
24,957 Posts
They should have brought back Midnight Purple which is an equally iconic colour IMO as there was already a blue colour in the normal line-up. Still nice to see none the less!
They already brought this colour back (all be it very slightly different).

was shown at TAS, but the crowds around the car were crazy.

it's also very difficult to photograph

so i headed to Nissan HQ (had a meeting there) and took a picture (it replaced the Bayside Blue 34 which was on display). Sales brochure shows the colour so kept one of those for the file.

would be my choice of colour if i managed to secure one, although they all sold out the day of release

·
Registered
416 Posts
BMW do a very similar colour to the above called "Ruby Black" and it's stunning in the sun.

New Nismo does looks very special.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They already brought this colour back (all be it very slightly different).

was shown at TAS, but the crowds around the car were crazy.

it's also very difficult to photograph

so i headed to Nissan HQ (had a meeting there) and took a picture (it replaced the Bayside Blue 34 which was on display). Sales brochure shows the colour so kept one of those for the file.

would be my choice of colour if i managed to secure one, although they all sold out the day of release
Great colour! Shame they only made 50, the Naomi Osaka Commemoration Model by the looks?! Even though there are more 35s made overall it looks like we might end up with less MNP type colours overall (compared to 34s at least) by then end of production, no doubt future collectibles regarding the 35s!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Fair enough. I read 50th anniversary going to have more boost at lower rpm but if track edition going to have 600ps and carbon fibre roof may be the one to go for if in the market for a new GTR

·
Registered
259 Posts
mm.. being a owner of both a a R35 nismo & 45th , was expecting the 50th models to be the R36 models.... ah well Nissan have to make money!

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
mm.. being a owner of both a a R35 nismo & 45th , was expecting the 50th models to be the R36 models.... ah well Nissan have to make money!
Ok noone likes a bragger! :chuckle:

Plus neither will be as raw as an original edition CBA

P.s - am only envious
P.p.s- - I'd take an EBA for my CBA if i really have to! haha Tho seroiusly EBA's are the best R35's to date in my book! styling, power, looks and refinement

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fair enough. I read 50th anniversary going to have more boost at lower rpm but if track edition going to have 600ps and carbon fibre roof may be the one to go for if in the market for a new GTR
The carbon fibre roof and CCBs will be optional on the Track Edition, standard on the Nismo.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts