GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Ok noone likes a bragger! :chuckle:

Plus neither will be as raw as an original edition CBA

P.s - am only envious
P.s.- - I'd take an EBA for my CBA if i really have to! haha Tho seroiusly EBA's are the R35's to date in my book! styling, power, looks and refinement

I raise R35 Nismo and a Spec V :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Midnight Opal was the name

Ultimate Black Opal - Paint Code LAC

Slightly different (more purple) than US model with more brown version and the Tennis star recent version in Japan is similar.

LAC was unique to Spec V. 49 made worldwide if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
Could be worse! :puke:

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nah the MY17-MY19 is still a DBA. Some people call it the EBA (and it would make sense) to differentiate them from the previous facelift, but it was still officially a DBA-R35 until the recently announced 2020 GT-R.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Ultimate Black Opal - Paint Code LAC

Slightly different (more purple) than US model with more brown version and the Tennis star recent version in Japan is similar.

LAC was unique to Spec V. 49 made worldwide if I recall correctly.

I think its 41 Black Opal's, out of 109 total Spec V's. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealer has been in touch to confirm carbon brakes and carbon roof are now options on the Track Edition. Also that cars already ordered as MY19 which will now come as MY20 are price protected so same price as MY19, albeit the new options will add to the price if selected. And the carbon wing now looks to be an option :(

In the round, feeling very happy that I'm getting the 600PS Nismo engined car for the same price as the old 570

·
Registered
131 Posts
So for anyone who may be waiting for more info on a TE I was told today by a dealer that the TE has same power output as current out going model (570) and will be a MY20 model not a MY19 on delivery however TE 600ps as the NISMO is only for the US market not here in the UK. Also 50th anniversary will be available to order from 3rd of may for 93k apparently only 18 in total coming to the UK market.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So for anyone who may be waiting for more info on a TE I was told today by a dealer that the TE has same power output as current out going model (570) and will be a MY20 model not a MY19 on delivery however TE 600ps as the NISMO is only for the US market not here in the UK. Also 50th anniversary will be available to order from 3rd of may for 93k apparently only 18 in total coming to the UK market.
That's exactly the same info that I have received today...was after the TE car but that isn't coming to UK/Europe at all so I'm now wondering about whether people think the 50th anniversary model is worth the premium list price?

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
I don***8217;t anticipate them being worth more than a normal GTR to be honest, the 45th anniversary ones aren***8217;t particularly (only 5 in gold).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Agree don't think will be worth any more money than standard. If anything just order the LM track edition from Litchfield stage 4 with 3 year warranty!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Well that's interesting.
Why would they not offer the Nismo or TE in the UK?
Same right hand drive as the home market.

I've a feeling they'll just come later after the Bayside Blue 50th cars.
Half expecting orders for a Nismo or TE to open in 3-6 months.

Maybe the dealer wants to sell a car now. And the 50th is the only special model they have at the moment.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts