GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well that's interesting.
Why would they not offer the Nismo or TE in the UK?
Same right hand drive as the home market.

I've a feeling they'll just come later after the Bayside Blue 50th cars.
Half expecting orders for a Nismo or TE to open in 3-6 months.

Maybe the dealer wants to sell a car now. And the 50th is the only special model they have at the moment.[/QUOTE]

The nismo & TE is coming to UK. But the TE with the same power output as the Nismo (600ps) only for the US market not over here. You can order a TE and will be a MY20 model so some minor changes will be the new turbos to increase lower rpm response and nismo alloys and suspension but same power output as current (570).

So anyone that thought they were getting a 600ps nismo version of the TE here in UK will be slightly disappointed! I've had 2 dealers confirm this!

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
2019 NISMO & 50th Anniversary

Well that's interesting.
Why would they not offer the Nismo or TE in the UK?
Same right hand drive as the home market.

I've a feeling they'll just come later after the Bayside Blue 50th cars.
Half expecting orders for a Nismo or TE to open in 3-6 months.

Maybe the dealer wants to sell a car now. And the 50th is the only special model they have at the moment.

The nismo & TE is coming to UK. But the TE with the same power output as the Nismo (600ps) only for the US market not over here. You can order a TE and will be a MY20 model so some minor changes will be the new turbos to increase lower rpm response and nismo alloys and suspension but same power output as current (570).

So anyone that thought they were getting a 600ps nismo version of the TE here in UK will be slightly disappointed! I've had 2 dealers confirm this![/QUOTE]

NMGB (met them yesterday) confirmed TE standard power for UK and there will be 18 anniversary cars for UK so not sure why dealers saying that unless been reading press release from US?

TE and Nismo will be available build to order - pricing TBC but my thought will be a chunk more than current considering carbon roof and brakes. Stealth Grey going as is Daytona Blue.

TE will have option for brakes and, carbon boot/roof (I believe but don’t hold me to it) - will then be closer to current Nismo money I imagine.

I am not sure I will bother trade up and not sure too many new Nismos will make it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
NMGB (met them yesterday) confirmed TE standard power for UK and there will be 18 anniversary cars for UK so not sure why dealers saying that unless been reading press release from US?

TE and Nismo will be available build to order - pricing TBC but my thought will be a chunk more than current considering carbon roof and brakes. Stealth Grey going as is Daytona Blue.

TE will have option for brakes and, carbon boot/roof (I believe but don***8217;t hold me to it) - will then be closer to current Nismo money I imagine.

I am not sure I will bother trade up and not sure too many new Nismos will make it here.
Figure being mentioned for the Nismo is £175k.
I'd imagine that an upgrade cost of around 40k+?
Yes, I doubt we'll see that many in the UK either.
Paid noticeably less for my 570s Spider brand new with a raft of options after a (not so) little McLaren discount.

Seriously considering a 50th.
Not owning an R35 any more, I think I'd regret it if I didn't get one.
Because this may (or may not) be the last year of production.

·
Super Moderator
15,544 Posts
I'd order a TE with all the options - the Nismo is going to be a LOT more and really the only difference is bodykit and external carbon.

If only they'd have an interesting colour, ;)

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
I'd order a TE with all the options - the Nismo is going to be a LOT more and really the only difference is bodykit and external carbon.

If only they'd have an interesting colour, ;)

Seats, turbos, alcantara interior.... I could go on haha :)

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Figure being mentioned for the Nismo is £175k.
I'd imagine that an upgrade cost of around 40k+?
Yes, I doubt we'll see that many in the UK either.
Paid noticeably less for my 570s Spider brand new with a raft of options after a (not so) little McLaren discount.

Seriously considering a 50th.
Not owning an R35 any more, I think I'd regret it if I didn't get one.
Because this may (or may not) be the last year of production.

That is about the price point we suspect too.

I won’t be bothering at that as will lose too much on current Nismo.

Sad but at least it’s a lovely colour haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a TE in March which will now be delivered as a MY20. I'm ticking the boxes for the carbon roof and CCB's which are new options as per the dealer but had no more details on price, engine etc.

I can't say I'm bothered whether it has the 570 or 600 PS engine as it will be going to Litchfield for 800 straight away.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice! What colour did you go for? I'm still debating if should just upgrade the power for my prestige through Litchfield or upgrade to a MY20 TE.

Did you get a good deal?

If your planning to upgrade the power should have just ordered through Litchfield the LM track edition? Either way gonna be a monster and the carbon roof going to look awesome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice! What colour did you go for? I'm still debating if should just upgrade the power for my prestige through Litchfield or upgrade to a MY20 TE.

Did you get a good deal?

If your planning to upgrade the power should have just ordered through Litchfield the LM track edition? Either way gonna be a monster and the carbon roof going to look awesome!
Going for Pearl Black with the Nismo black wheels, black interior and carbon roof. I ordered through Carwow and got a big discount, nearly in double digits :) LM will then mod it to my requirements

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Going for Pearl Black with the Nismo black wheels, black interior and carbon roof. I ordered through Carwow and got a big discount, nearly in double digits :) LM will then mod it to my requirements
Did they want any uplift in price?
The TE currently listed on Carwow is still the old price isn't it?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Niceeeeeeee!!!! :smokin:
I have quite a fondness for the GT-R marque.
And lets be honest, it probably isn't going to live on much longer.

So makes sense to get a 35 in one of my favorite ever GT-R colours before it's too late.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Did they want any uplift in price?

The TE currently listed on Carwow is still the old price isn't it?

I am guessing TE with paint, Carbon and CCB and first year £2k tax is list £125k...?

61 - 80 of 86 Posts