·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering my January 2019 (68 plate) for sale
Recaro edition - black/red touches interior
Storm White
8k mileage
2nd owner (was demo model from Nissan Leeds)
Running in service complete
first service at litchfields (300 odd miles ago)
wearing brand new pilot sport 4s (100 miles ago)
ghost immobiliser fitted
cat 5 tracker fitted
russ fellows y pipe fitted (original available)
standard car otherwise, its had a simple life and doesn't really get driven as its the 3rd car in our household, I m glad I bought it but feel I've scratched the itch now.
no issues with the car at all,
complete book pack and keys / v5 present etc etc

couple of negatives for full transparency - one wheel has kerb rash (nothing serious)
and has a very small scratch on the wing its very minor. (no idea how it happened- maybe neighbours missus handbag at a guess)

I will get some photos up shortly, cars in London and welcomes any inspection,

looking at the prices I think

62k ono is a fair price, puts it cheaper than others for sale as far as I can see.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy,
I have taken some, let me send you a couple now, manic few days I meant to upload some to the advert! Doh!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Few of the interior .
there seems to be a slight sag in the leather in the drivers seat base , (I m not that fat ;)) hadn’t really noticed it, it’s a Nissan warranty job I d imagine may look into it myself when I get the chance

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you take a cash offer for a quick sale? Can transfer funds, pay and take it this weekend. Let me know. Cheers.
as opposed to an offer in buttons?! Always makes me laugh when people say things like that.

deposit taken on the car but will update once it goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
as opposed to an offer in buttons?! Always makes me laugh when people say things like that.

deposit taken on the car but will update once it goes.
As opposed to financing and waiting on references and money coming through etc. No worries though - let me know how you get on. Cheers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts