Discussion Starter #1

·
Ooo Matron !
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
2,765 Posts
Everybody will have a different opinion, more than ten yrs since it’s chassis hit the roads and it’s still up there with the best of them.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody will have a different opinion, more than ten yrs since it’s chassis hit the roads and it’s still up there with the best of them.
You always get the "it's 10 years old now" comment in these articles. But you never get the same with a 911 review,s a car that has been around since Adam first passed his test !

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
I am very tempted but the depreciation puts me off.

Reactions: matty32

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Regardless of any individuals opinion, the residuals tell the story. 11 year old cars still at £35k for one in good order and they get driven unlike many other performance cars.

That to me is the mark of the car, if it were outdated and surpassed you wouldn't see them fetching such strong money.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I am very tempted but the depreciation puts me off.
i am very tempted, I have tried to do a deal on the one for sale near me in Dorset. They are not interested. I am looking elsewhere and could be tempted by the deal that I have been offered.
if you’re interested in a very low miles 2018 nismo then you know who to ask!

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
i am very tempted, I have tried to do a deal on the one for sale near me in Dorset. They are not interested. I am looking elsewhere and could be tempted by the deal that I have been offered.
if you’re interested in a very low miles 2018 nismo then you know who to ask!
I spoke to them too but they are pretty stuck on the price aren’t they!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I spoke to them too but they are pretty stuck on the price aren’t they!
I am not sure what they told you but it’s under list price because of a loss of deposit due to a cancelled order. I was surprised that they wouldn’t move much on price. They claim to have sold it 3 or 4 times!

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
Best of luck to them shifting that in a global pandemic

its a lovely car in the flesh but your options in the car world at that level is huge

we all love them , but as Toni says the depreciation is nuts even with a discount

if youre a customer at that price level you would want new not used ( if you have to sell) & very few will stump up the cash

·
Vendor
2,765 Posts
It‘s a beautiful car and I’d love to own it but these dealers think they’ve got the best car ever and it can’t be replaced.

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
I am not sure what they told you but it’s under list price because of a loss of deposit due to a cancelled order. I was surprised that they wouldn’t move much on price. They claim to have sold it 3 or 4 times!
Yes did say that to me, then wouldn't give me any leeway on price at all. They seem very keen to sell it on finance at near full price.
Thing is the MY21 version of the Nismo will have a Euro6 engine and possibly stop/start? So might be as well to wait.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts