GTR Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Vendor
2,766 Posts
Drainage problem is an easy fix, they only need to trim 1 or 2 mm off the lip so it does’nt get blocked with debris.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I couldn’t resist the temptation to purchase a new nismo. After a lot of negotiations I finally had the breakthrough that I wanted. I am buying the white nismo that was for sale in Dorset. I believe I have a very good deal and I really look forward to taking delivery of it very soon. I will be sad to see my current nismo go, it has put a smile on my face every single time I have driven it, I am sure the new one will too. I will post some pictures on the new car once I have it.

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Did they actually get a bit more flexible on price?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Did they actually get a bit more flexible on price?
Yes in the end. I actually got a very good deal. 3 year service plan included. I was going elsewhere and I would have if I didn’t get the deal I wanted. The downside of the other deal I was doing was that delivery was June at best and could Have been a lot later in 2021. After missing so many car shows this year I didn’t really want to be possibly without a car for most of 2021 too

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
It’s the same with the bonnet vents. Personally I think its quite clever how they have done it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Will, when younpick it up can you post a photo of the new Dunlop tread pattern please? I'm told there is one less circumference groove....

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Will, when younpick it up can you post a photo of the new Dunlop tread pattern please? I'm told there is one less circumference groove....
Yes sure. It did look different to my current nismo‘s Dunlop’s. I especially looked at it.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts