GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are my 20" RUFF Racing R280 wheels with tyres.
They have came off of my car which I have now sold (Nissan 350GT). My car was lowered 40mm all round so I am certain they will fit straight onto any Nissan350GT or 350Z. There are probably many other makes that they would fit straight onto but I couldn't say for sure.
The wheels could probably do with a refurb as the black paint is starting to bubble near the edges, but I didn't see the point me getting this done as I am selling them.

Below are the details of the wheels and tyres....

Fronts are 20x8.5 with +20 offset
Rears are 20x 10 with +25 offset

The fronts have Nankang 245/35zr/20 which are nearly like new, they have about 7mm - 7.5mm tread.
The rears have Falken 275/30zr/20 which have about 4mm - 4.5mm tread but with slightly more ware to the inner tread.

I will also throw in a spare front tyre (245/35zr/20) which has about 5mm tread.

I have added some pics of the wheels when they were on my car to give you a better idea of the look, as well as plenty of pics of the wheels/tyres as they are now (off the car).

I am only looking for £400 collected. I would be willing to deliver them if local enough for a reasonable extra cost. I am not sure of the costs if a courier is needed.

If you have any questions, Please contact me on here by PM or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
221 Posts
I would like these wheels bud but the distance is putting me off any chance you can get a quote on courier to Leamington spa cv31 area thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts