1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Anyone know of a 22B for sale?

Japanese Import or UK car.

Looking to get back into 22B ownership - ideally sub 30000 miles with good service history.

Genuine buyer - no p/ex.

I am aware of the various cars for sale in Japan - I was looking to see if there are any good ones in the UK already that could be for sale. :D

jps

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hope you find a good one.
Rare to see them for sale.

I bottled buying a 22B many years ago and brought a P1 in the end as it was cheaper.
Kept the P1 a good few years, lovely car.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you find a good one.
Rare to see them for sale.

I bottled buying a 22B many years ago and brought a P1 in the end as it was cheaper.
Kept the P1 a good few years, lovely car.

yes, I know it will be tricky.

the P1 is also on the list if I can't find a 22B - love the 2 door's.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just asking it you are only looking at 22B's or an investment car.

I was just going to say that the Evo 6 TME (Red), E46 CSL might also be worth a consideration.

looking at the 22B as its a great car and I used to own one. Not interested in the BMW, but would love a red or blue TME.

·
Registered
31 Posts
looking at the 22B as its a great car and I used to own one. Not interested in the BMW, but would love a red or blue TME.
Cool, good luck with the search.

I've got a red TME, only really use it in summer/nice days.
I've kept it as they going up nicely.

A few good reviews on them recently, an some comparing them with the 22B. I'm hoping that will bring the prices up.

·
R35 Section manager
10,970 Posts
love these but out of my price range.
P1 fan though

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
We have a lovely blue TME about to be prep'd, but I think it's already sold to a collector who already has a red and a white one (completing today to ship to UK shortly) from us... He's also after a 22B as are others no doubt, so expect stiff competition for the right Impreza when the right one comes up...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts