guys what you paying and with who?

im currently (and have been for the past 8 years) been with a plan

this year i think they are taking the p**s a little at £1100 fc for my 34

its stored, securely, and ive 9 years no claims

who else should i try?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
have u not actually spoken to a-plan to see if they have another recalculationg?... ask for discount etc etc...

·
Super Moderator
15,731 Posts
Keith Michaels? I paid just over £600 FC. I am a bit older and female mind.:runaway:

Forget Sky they don't do R34s over £20K.

·
Registered
300 Posts
im 26 got r34 gtr fully comp with admiral been driving for 8 years no convictions etc ...
and its just under 900.00 for 10 month. thats without any claims bonuses to. I believe location is a key factor though. I live in a small town with little crime where as if was in a city id be paying a lot more

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
im 26 got r34 gtr fully comp with admiral been driving for 8 years no convictions etc ...
and its just under 900.00 for 10 month. thats without any claims bonuses to. I believe location is a key factor though. I live in a small town with little crime where as if was in a city id be paying a lot more
ooo yes defo off the postcode... but as well tho insurnace has gone up a bit this year... i have noticed that workin with insurance lol

·
Registered
25,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i did that GTROC wedding for someone during the summer and she works at a plan so il pull ina favour!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Have you moved postcode recently?

I'm on the brink of 27 (Couple of weeks) and just paid £870 for my 34. Standard UK one with A-Plan as well

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'm having EXACTLY the same probs with Privilege as we speak... Same time I've been with them and wanting well over a grand to renew... And I'm 33, with a 33!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts