GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new add, as old one had all parts in title sold :p

-hks springs with standard retainers : 230 sent
-cylinder head, just bronze guides and valves, mild exhasut porting (hump remooved and spliter moved abit back i think) needs new seals : 260 sent
-sards 800cc injectors with plugs (used to start car only) : 350 sent
-garrett 2860-5 turbos (15000miles) ported to n1/tomei manifold outlet size : 850 sent
-HKS full inlet piping kit with Y pipe (very sought after): 400 sent
-apexi twin airfilters new, with 2.5" fittings: 150 sent

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up?

cant believe noone is interested in these turbos or the hks piping kit (i hat to fight to get this kit), will post some pics next week :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hey Si mate hope you're all good?
Might help to let people know the condition of the tubbies, ( miles, oil leaks, shaft play etc?) also as you say pics will help loads!!!!
;)
If anyone has any doubts about Simon's stuff, its always top notch, (I should know I reckon ive bought most of it so far :D and am always delighted with my purchases!)
Cheers fella.
:)
bob

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehe, :p thanks bob, you get your discount now hehehe, free holiday house in spain hahah.

well, up anyways.

will hopefully post pic up today as ill be going to the workshop and wil pick up al the bits and bring them home :p

tubos worked perfect when on car (just going single now as going for 2.8) have same shaft play as when new, no smoke, no oil leaks, i would say max at most 15000 miles.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Hello... is this the same piping kit that replaces the part saying "Twin Turbo"

sorry mate but dont have a pair of binoculars (the wrong way round) to see your pictures :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you do any better on the HKS piping kit? I am in Oxford

·
Registered
28 Posts
would the turbo's work with the stock manifold? I am interested in the turbo's and injuectors, I live in the US. How much would it cost with shipping?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
turbos work perfect with stock manifold. i will have to get quote for us shipping, as the shipping i include in these prices are UK only, as i have a pretty cheap shipping for uk.

cant go any lower on prices. remember prices are sent, and im in spain.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gb, but not much difference lately :p

d yes , prices are for all itms snt, as i live in spain i prefer to add the shipping already, not going to be much difference to ireland, but an other countrys might vary

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tubos, reserved

-hks springs with standard retainers : 230 sent
-cylinder head, just bronze guides and valves, mild exhasut porting (hump remooved and spliter moved abit back i think) needs new seals : 260 sent
-sards 800cc injectors with plugs (used to start car only) : 350 sent
-HKS full inlet piping kit with Y pipe (very sought after): 400 sent
-apexi twin airfilters new, with 2.5" fittings: 150 sent

·
Registered
141 Posts
Interested in the HKS piping (doesn't not include intercooler correct?) and Apexi filters. Are they the power intake filters? Will they work with the HKS piping? Is the piping set up for Recirculation or atmospheric? Lastly is the price USD as they sell for $680 USD NEW and not dirty/worn in the states...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts