GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have always said that if you put a UFO in front of me I will believe in them. Well, today it happened, during the London Meet at Thames Court, Shepperton. :clap: :nervous:

This place was spectacular. I wonder if it often draws them?

And then this peppermint-engined machine landed

The lump of flubber was higher than the engine bay!!!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sure, there was some normal activity too. Ted & his son Toby pulled up in a seemingly brand-new black 32.

5 cars turned up, including Speed's scrumptious superwide 32, Mo's genuine flying saucer, Robbie's stunning 35 tart trap (he had the female staff of Nauticalia wiggling with excitement) and Thrust's modest 33. :D

We were also highly honoured to have a special and unexpected guest come zooming in and slap his droolmachine on the end of our line, without a care in the world! :thumbsup: :runaway:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Great to meet you all folks & Chris's lovely family. Good drinks, good food, good company, and miraculously, good weather. Even got sunburnt.

Upon request. More pics of that alien from Planet Zorg. He (She?) had an amazing powersource to boot up Robbie's portable Spa Qualifications. :thumbsup:

What's that cheering? :confused: What the... OK in for a penny, in for a pound. :squintdan

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 generations 1991-2009

R32, R33, R34, R35 :cool: :bowdown1: :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stunning shot. Very clever camera! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Boys & girls ... its Moo, how many more years & explanations do you need on the same forum ... it's MOO. Not Mo, MOO! Robbie, change his forum name so there is no more confusion to SIMPLYMOO & just in case you all missed it just once more :

MOO

The lesson endeth!

Right, few of mine which look like everyone elses photos !!!

Liking my postcardy one below, though that lamp needs a clean!

There was some more, but everyone else seems to have covered them!
As for cars nicknames ... well from the R32 back ...

01.) ARKHAM
02.) MULTICOLOURED THRUST MOBILE!
03.) THE PEPPERMINT HUMBUG!
04.) GRABAGRANNYORGASMATRON!

:clap: :chuckle:

Anyone like my new air intake on the bottom left ...

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
6 pics and 2 mins in photoshop to stitch them together....

Mo.....is mad
Rob, you make it sound simple. :bowdown1: Wish I could do that. Shame about the tourist on the right though....:chuckle:

Chris, I knew you had some serious pics up your sleeve. Well worth the wait. :popcorn: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
Boys & girls ... its Moo, how many more years & explanations do you need on the same forum ... it's MOO. Not Mo, MOO! Robbie, change his forum name so there is no more confusion to SIMPLYMOO & just in case you all missed it just once more :

MOO

The lesson endeth!

As for cars nicknames ... well from the R32 back ...

01.) ARKHAM
02.) MULTICOLOURED THRUST MOBILE!
03.) THE PEPPERMINT HUMBUG!
04.) GRABAGRANNYORGASMATRON!
:chairshot:chairshot:chairshot
i give up!...but you're NOT naming the car!
...i've been trying to find a name for her and a personal plate since the rebuild, still looking!

Rob, you make it sound simple. :bowdown1: Wish I could do that. Shame about the tourist on the right though....:chuckle:
who you callin a tourist!

the tourist would take about 10 to 15mins, i might have a go later
R
no you wont...you'll never hear the end of it and i'm bad enough without adding a "vendetta" factor. The R35 will be at JAE right? lol

The big one swimming into the camera lens, right? :D
you'll be going for a swim the next time i see you m8...
:chairshot:chairshot

That is the best picture (me included) and it SHOULD be on the homepage instead of the R35's...Rob switch it over, be a bit sly about it...but remeber to send paramedics to fuggles and cem's homes, they'll either suffer heart attacks or take their own lives or something when they do see it!!!

sorry for the aggression...watched godfather yesterday night!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts