GTR Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Oh well...I guess I will never know what it is like to race on the Nurburgring in my own car. :rolleyes: ..... My tuner tells me that twin T04Zs is in reach and is possible. Do you guys think it should get full boost by 5000rpm+ with a hks 272 v-cam and an extra 400cc-500cc of engine displacement? if not I hate to say and do it but I will have to cheat and put a small stick of nitrous to help spool both turbos to a certain rpm and have them shutoff after that. I just wish I could tear it up on the Nurburgring.... But with that twin turbo setup in my I should be able to :chairshot against the supras hahahahha;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey
see this

i know the 2jz is more handling and powerfull angine and easy hp
the rb26 hard tuning angine
and so so so so easly broken angine
the picture its from dubai
with 789 hp
t88
motec m800

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not to jump off topic, but.

KN, Do you have any new pictures of your car? I happen to go on Zele to look maybe import another GT-R also and happen to see a couple of same pics that you have posted on your photobucket account.

Then I looked closer on your photo bucket pics and notice the tail lights are different on both pics and the engine are different on both pics also?

Just figuring these are pics Zele sent you when you purchased the car.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Yes they are. I talked to Shin myself to get the car and that was the only way I was going to get it. The other guy that works there wouldnt even talk to anyone because I dont think he spoke english that might be the reason there was no response I am not sure. The texas supra nationals are in a fe months and I know for sure that the car wont be modified by then so I will just do dyno tune...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good luck on getting the car.

My car was legalized thru Motorex and was one of released GT-R this past April :squintdan .

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yea....motorex haha,,,,swore enemy....hahaha...didn't it cost you a arm and both legs to get it legalized through them? I know someone named Joey in SC that can do it for you. or Frank in FL that I was originally going to the car imported and legalized through if you want a low price for the legalizing and titling process.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yea....motorex haha,,,,swore enemy....hahaha...didn't it cost you a arm and both legs to get it legalized through them? I know someone named Joey in SC that can do it for you. or Frank in FL that I was originally going to the car imported and legalized through if you want a low price for the legalizing and titling process.
Again sorry for going off topic.

Nah, for the price I paid, my car will not get repossessed by DOT and EPA if they came looking GTR's.

You are talking about state legalized cars (nothing against them and hope everyone who wants a Skyline can get them), show me EPA and NHSTA paperwork with the car for 60k with mods on a 1 of the 98 made GTR's (and the only LM legalized in the US) and never having to worry about the Feds breathing down my neck, then you'll get my money.

I cannot confirm (this is all from the web), but WA state has been checking, any cars that are registered as a Skyline, with NHTSA for documents and some other states have been following.

John

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
yes....another well built Nur.... haha...I really wont be losing any money because the engine is basically on fire right now....over 20 people want this block and that is amazing. plus some want the leather interior but all I am willing to sell as far as the interior goes is the 2 from seats. wow I knew the LM model was rare but 1 of 98...that is amazing. What about the 400R R33? do you know how many of those were made?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts