GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Following on from the 1st demo day / general meet I held a couple of months back I am pleased to say I have managed to squeeze a free day out of the diary for a second given the great feedback from the last.

The date set is SUNDAY 9TH MAY 10am(ish) start.

There is NO FEE for this day :thumbsup:

The day will show a safe wash/dry technique for your cars and also include a few other bits like polishing and general car care.

Robbie

Please place your names below.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys.

Keep them coming plenty of room for lots of cars.

Robbie

1. London GTR
2. _Shaun_

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Guys

Following on from the 1st demo day / general meet I held a couple of months back I am pleased to say I have managed to squeeze a free day out of the diary for a second given the great feedback from the last.

The day will show a safe wash/dry technique for your cars and also include a few other bits like polishing and general car care.

Robbie

1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi Guys

Robbie

1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ
6. gcatz GT-R

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Plenty more room guys.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ
6. gcatz GT-R
7. pippyrips
8.Elliott GTR

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ
6. gcatz GT-R
7. pippyrips
8.Elliott GTR
9.Pav Rishiraj

Adding my cousin as well who will be there in his 911.

I recommend this demo day to everyone, no matter what you drive. Its a real eye opener as to what can be acheived with good preperation and the right products.

Its also a great place to meet like minded Skyline owners, like a mini berkshire meet.

Get your names down folks :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers for that Vinay :thumbsup:

1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ
6. gcatz GT-R
7. pippyrips
8.Elliott GTR
9.Pav Rishiraj

·
Registered
167 Posts
I recommend this demo day to everyone, no matter what you drive. Its a real eye opener as to what can be acheived with good preperation and the right products.

Its also a great place to meet like minded Skyline owners, like a mini berkshire meet.

Get your names down folks :)
Fully agree with this - I did the earlier meet at Magics, that was a real eye opener to run through the complete car care process.

Robbie is not trying to sell anything - only impart knowledge on how to clean a car while reducing the amount of damage that can be done at the same time.

The tips you'll take away will stand the test of time as well - I still use the Quicktouch spray over after the wash, and the car comes up amazing every time !

You'll also learn the detail on how to clay / remove the mystique - and polishing etc . Simply brilliant.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll try and pop along to look at all the different colours ..

1.London GTR
2._shaun_
3.R32 GTR R32 GTR
4.jeffsquiz
5.CJ
6. gcatz GT-R
7. pippyrips
8.Elliott GTR
9.Pav Rishiraj
10. Andyuk911(no GTR)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fully agree with this - I did the earlier meet at Magics, that was a real eye opener to run through the complete car care process.

Robbie is not trying to sell anything - only impart knowledge on how to clean a car while reducing the amount of damage that can be done at the same time.

The tips you'll take away will stand the test of time as well - I still use the Quicktouch spray over after the wash, and the car comes up amazing every time !

You'll also learn the detail on how to clay / remove the mystique - and polishing etc . Simply brilliant.
Thank you for the kind words.

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for this sunday guys.

Robbie

1 - 20 of 28 Posts