GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I thought I'd get this up now to give people enough time to put their names down.

The date will be Saturday the 1st of April.

Before I make a plan of when and where we'll all be meeting I need to know from what areas everybody is coming from, so what I need everyone to do is put their names on the list and to PM me your real names, mobile numbers and what area you live in, because we don't want anybody getting lost again do we? :D

So here goes with the list (copy and paste):

Trojansport (Nick)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
You can get mr bush to hold your bonnet open while you drive so no-one misses it ;)

seriously...im not sure whether im ok for the date so nearer the time will be more certain.

You can put me down provisionally tho.

ps im with GeorgeBush, i think newbury park would be a good location again :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Newbury Park was big enough, but I don't just want to spend the night hanging around there, I'll get bored! Besides it'll be more fun if we're having some faster runs on the main roads. I just have to make sure that the camcorder is working at those lights this time! :)

List so far then:

Trojansport (Nick)
GeorgeBush (Mitch)
Faz Choudhury (Faz) (Maybe)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesus this is slow?!!? It's not an auction, you don't have to wait until the late minute to put your names down!??! :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
'ello mate, met ya down southend last time :)

Put me down as provisional... on the breadline this month with money due to rapid spending and aint sure how much juice i got for next month yet (mums and gf's b-day, ganna b expensive!) but interested to where its going, local etc...

btw, me from Southend / Tesco's area :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right guys. Meet is on hold at the moment. My car has got a knackered piston ring, so it's back in to RK again. Goodbye 5k!!!!! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
i didnt want to say anything but when your breather had smoke coming from it that normally indicates a problem on its way like a piston or ring.:mad:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought it was just where it was where it hadn't been run for awhile, that it was just burning of excess oil. Oh well, it's only money. Forged bits this time I'm thinking though!!! MMMMMMM, 2 Bar boost!!! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Trojansport (Nick)
GeorgeBush (Mitch)
Faz Choudhury (Faz) (Maybe)
R33 AKK (AKKS)

If the meet is still on i will be up for it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I'm definately out now as I don't want to make the car any worse. Need to sort it out first. May be a few weeks before it's sorted. Damn!!!

Still we only had four of us at the most so far anyway, so if we give it a few more weeks then maybe we'll get some more people to join us. I want Offolly to bring the Bee-R beastie (so I can nick his spoiler!) :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts