GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a busy day for the 32 yesterday :)

SIDC track morning at knockhill (2nd track day in succesive weeks) in the ****ing rain. My girlfriend had the car along as i'm away working just now.

She forgot to switch the TSC on (not sure why it was off) so was wiggling all over the place in the rain! She also said that once she noticed it was off, she actually preffered it off to on. She had it up at 10, not not sure if it was understeering or what?! Maybe she can add a comment when she gets up?

After that it was over to Dastek for a power run.

It made 283bhp at 0.7bar, with the rear brakes stuck slightly on :/

0.7 to 0.8 is standard boost on GTR isnt it?

anyway... some pics

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nice pictures :) My goal for next year funds permitting is to take my old girl to a track day. I'd like to here what feed back your girl fried give's ref the TSC. Kevin

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I absolutely adore those smoked side lights.

was that 283 at the flywheel? I always thought the RB26 even bone stock was more like 320bhp...

·
Registered
542 Posts
She forgot to switch the TSC on (not sure why it was off) so was wiggling all over the place in the rain! She also said that once she noticed it was off, she actually preffered it off to on. She had it up at 10, not not sure if it was understeering or what?! Maybe she can add a comment when she gets up?
I had tried it lower, then gradually turned it up, then noticed that I hadn't actually switched it on (I'm a girl...that's my excuse)
So I turned it on, and started with it lower again....i never actually got it all the way up to 10 whilst it was on

I just found that it made the car quite unpredictable in the wet...
I think that could possible be because I had had it off for most of the day, and had kinda got used to how the car was reacting on the corners in the wet, and when I turned it on it reacted differently.
So I just turned it off again!
It was **** out everywhere though!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts