GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite a common sight now.. :p

This morning I spotted a black R35 in Whitechapel with a lovely private registration mark and I also spotted a dark grey R35 a couple of nights ago in Bethnal Green - driven very nicely.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
The black one could well have been me..... Limping to the Shell garage as i had been on Zero for a little while !!!!! That's got to be the worlds worst garage - Almost impossible to get out of the car by the pumps as the gap is so narrow.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Limping hey?! I was limping there with my Civic. Last night this Shell station was chock-a-bloc and the next nearest Shell station (Old Ford Road) was closed!!

I do not like the Whitechapel Road Shell station as not only is it hampered for space but the nozzles are no good. :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
the nozzles are cr4p. Took ages this morning but i had no choice to use that garage. Least I know I can get 250 miles form a tank - been a pussy upto now and filled around 200. made a huge mistake a couple of weeks ago. Stopped at the BP on the A13 with Ultimate 102. Went ot fill up - pump locked, went in and they unlocked it, handed me the pump. Didn't look at the price until i finished - £2.46 a litre !!!!!! £140 to fill it up. Never again !!!!! So, you like the plate ?

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That plate is badass.. :D

I tell you why I don't like the nozzles. I was there one day filling up my 34 GTR; finished filling up and remember without a doubt putting the nozzle back in its rightful place. Just as i turn around the nozzle came out of its place and fell onto my CE28!!

Thankfully it didn't mark my wheels otherwise I would have cried..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.