GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 2x RB30s series II blocks (with heads) for sale (there is some other stuff on them like waterpump or flywheel which will be included if anybody wishes). They were bought some time ago by myself and my friend, we wanted to do some big builds with them but settled for RB26s and these are a surplus. Sorry for the pictures, engines were and still are stored in a dry warehouse by the workshop.

Price: 1000 GBP each + shipping, worldwide shipping possible

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One is mine, the other belongs to my friend and we both want to sell them.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Someone could make a RB60QEQT V12.

GLWS

·
Registered
270 Posts
what is the difference between nissan/holden rb30´s?

i should have bought one of these and build up a rb30 na with rb26 head and high compression pistons instead of a rb26dett for my datsun....always thought about it but there was no rb30 availible, damn!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what is the difference between nissan/holden rb30´s?

i should have bought one of these and build up a rb30 na with rb26 head and high compression pistons instead of a rb26dett for my datsun....always thought about it but there was no rb30 availible, damn!
just the badge, it's the same engine, was put in Holdens because they didn't have an engine capable of going through emission standards, so bought the engine from nissan and fitted it into Commodores or so the story goes :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts