GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive got for sale as above 2x Z32 80MM AIR FLOW METERS.the numbers on them are 22680 02u00 a26-000 j60 jecs made in japan.these z32 are good for 310bhp each,unfortunatly am going up to around 800bhp so ive just bought anew pair.these are in perfect working order and were just taking off my car which was mapped to around 550bhp by rob.

£200 plus postage, cheers dave :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
air flow meters

hi,well thats abit off a sh*t if i didnt have to buy 2no new ones.i was led to believe there are too types of z32"s,my ones that are rated to 310bhp and the ones ive just bought that are rated to over 500bhp each,numbers on my new z32"s are 22680-30p00 a36-000 n62. the numbers on my old airflow meters are 22680-02u00 a36-000 j60 there green labels also.they must be z32"s as tweenie rob wene mapped my car at 600bhp and maxed my fuel injectors out then but afm"s were fine??????? just wondering now what afms ive got here:confused::confused::confused:. all i know is my ones im selling are in perfect working order and just trying to get some money back towards my new z32s ive bought. cheers dave

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
im sure all the z32's ive seen have an orange label and n62 like your new ones if you look on ebay they are all like that as well, maybe they are rb25 maf's? the maxima mafs are yellow the standard rb26 are red other than that i am not sure

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
z32

hi mate,see yours has just been mapped a:bowdown1::bowdown1:.well if you are intrested they wont be going via royal mail thats for sure:chuckle::chuckle:.will gets some pics up tonite bud.cheers

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
afms

right first up my apologise these are 25t air flow meters just done research and i was right onthe bhp side there good for 310bhp each.gt-r glenn was using this type on his and that was running 570bhp,and your standared afm plug fits this also so no mucking about rewiring.cheers guys:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mapping

Would I need to map again if fitting these? It's mapped with a power fc
hi mate i dont think so as they use same plug, but maybe woth giving rk a ring as not a 100%.standared ones are good for just over 400bhp is there limit.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
pictures

pictures as requested.obvously its just the afm"s for sale not the filters.i didnt have a socket to hand take them off before i took pics.

remember these are 80mm diameter, and id number on them in green is 22680 02u00 > a36-000 j60. made in japan by jecs

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
afm"s

hi guys just aquick note to say im away for 2weeks hols this sunday so wont be able to get onto forum everyday,the girlfriend would throw a wobbler if was sat on the computer allday inthe hotel:nervous::nervous::nervous:.if sombody does want them before i get back i can get somone round to mine and send them off to them,cheers dave:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts