GTR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3.5" GTC TITANIUM RACE EXHAUST WITH TURBO OUTLETS & ACCESS PORT WITH CUSTOM MAP

First things first, after purchasing all the parts off GTC-R.com i would just like to thank Ben for all his help and support 24-7 lol!
If anyones interested in any of these parts, ask for Ben! Nice guy! :thumbsup:

Anyway its been a week since i had the time to wake up one morning go to my friends garage and install all the above listed mods. :clap:

It took a while for me to replace the whole exhaust system turbo back, because i had never done it, but once that was out the way,
it was time for plug and play mode, so plugged in the accessport and backed up the stock ecu data ("So easy your gf could do it"),
then 10 mins after that it was ready for playtime! :D

Started her up, took 5 mins to warm up the engine, first impressions, omg!! totally different car, the amount of power increase is quite scary at first
but absolutely awesome! :squintdan

I think this is where nissan would have tuned the car too if their weren't so many damn restrictions in car manufacturing nowadays.

The sound is awesome, sounds somewhere between an F1 fighter jet and a superbike! 105db ;)

The power just seems so natural from the engine, and the car feels so in tune with the power, very well mapped! Can't Wait For Pod!!

The only thing i would recommend is go for the quieter exhaust that gtc-r make, if you don't want to disturb the locals, the street edition is much more suttle i hear!

Show em the pics Ben!! :p

1 - 1 of 1 Posts