GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
The Xanavi GTR is pure sex....the others look like they popped into Halfords and came out with some bolt on bu*****t!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Xanavi GTR is pure sex....the others look like they popped into Halfords and came out with some bolt on bu*****t!
There's always one member of the fashion poilce :p

I'd love to know which Halfords sell dry carbon Voltex, Zele etc..etc.. (actually halfords wanted a supplier of this stuff but we said no way ho zay)

·
Registered
142 Posts
VERY nice Pictures. I love to see Pictures of cars while driving:thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
The mines cannards in that first picture are stunning.

Very nice pics, the flat black car reminds me of my old Ducati 749 "Dark" paint job

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
my dad is in singapore he said these are all over the place

and his cousin is on the verge of buying one

i think the fact that its such a small country you tend to see more than usual

anyhow all three look awesome

thanks for them :thumbsup:

·
6,821 Posts
Top stuff, best R35s I have seen until now, . . .as I got bored with all those same looking standard R35s on the net ;):D

Love this stuff, that's what I call true obversea JDM style madness . .the way it should be.

Thanks for sharing,

by the way where did you get thoses pics from, there must be hell lot more of them . .no?:D

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I love the look but i just don't think it would be the same in Glasgow :D

Stunning photography

BTW - can anyone figure out the 2nd photo with GTR up close and the black car out of focus in the background? Surely the curvature of the back of the car isn't that great? i.e you can just see the rear right light next to the GTR, but where is the left rear light etc? Confused(easily).com

1 - 20 of 36 Posts