GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I gave up the R34 for R32…
The R34 is a good-looking object but it’s not the best fighting object puls the R32 is more discriminated on the street…

·
6,821 Posts
Gretat Photoshops there, whats the arbian sign in the first picture, I love your car man . . :bowdown1:

·
Registered
710 Posts
wish you could have one mate :)
Um... someone needs to bring this out. I'm pretty sure you're being sincere when you say wish you could have one...

He has an R33, truuuust me, he's pretty content.

He's just stating that yeah, you put R43, instead of R34 on one of your pictures.

You might wanna correct that bro.

Sorry to have to bring it up...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes it is left steering

Um... someone needs to bring this out. I'm pretty sure you're being sincere when you say wish you could have one...

He's just stating that yeah, you put R43, instead of R34 on one of your pictures.

would you please make yourself clear ?? .. because honestly i have got nothing from what you said mate :nervous:

cheers

·
Registered
919 Posts

Thank F(*&k
At least somone with a sense of humour / sarcasm...
(oh and i have a 32 ;) )
Look at your pictures - you will see that one of your titles for the pictures says R43..

I was trying to point that out to you ;)

·
Registered
8,531 Posts

I don't think he was being patronising in anyway - he was genuinely wishing that he could have one, nothing wrong with that.
The R43 comment was lost along the way.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts