GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I own a 300ZX and had the fortune of meeting Henry from this forum a little while ago.
I told him that 300zx forum meet in Slough ocasionally and he said a few people from the Skyline forum might be interested!
So the details are being arranged on the thread, Slough Meet II on 300ZX.co.uk.
Be good to see some of these awesome cars, Henrys 600 BHP skyline nearly gave me cause to change my undercrackers!!!!

Regards,

Mark

·
Registered
997 Posts
Slough Meet

Hi Mark,
Post the time and date as soon as it is fixed and I`m sure a few of us will show up in Slough.
My car before my R33 was a 300zx,nice motors.:)

See Ya,
Henry.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'm in.

when you thinking of doing this? Not too far from Reading and know of at least 3 others who could be there.

Nick

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Gerrads X

What about going there for a meet again... should be good if we all fill the car park with Skylines and 300ZX's

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Just to let you know the meet is on the 23rd June at The Five Bells in Horton I believe, just outside of Slough. Aparently we are all watching the Grand Prix there, and arriving at Oneish. Be good to see some new faces and cars. Make sure you have Locking wheel Nuts on, LOL, I am after some 18' wheels!

Regards,

Mark

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Mark.

A colleague at work is after a 300zx so can you help us out.
Do you have a club and what is the address? Is there buying tips and advice on there like here?
I will get him along to the meet so he can see some cars and get some advice from you.
Also if you know of any good 300s for sale then email me the details:
[email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nick

·
Registered
492 Posts
Count me in!

Oh come ye bombs, rain down on Slough!

Well I live and work near by so count me in for the GP day.

Rupert

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

Great to have such a positive response,
Nick the main websites are 300zx.co.uk and twinturbo.net and tell your colleague to give me a ring 0777 337 5383 as I have tried to find the the most cost efficient ways of owning a Z!!

Mark

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys,

Can't get this hyperlink to work, me and Putas don't get on!
If anyone can sort it out please be my guest!

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
copy it and open in a new window

and you should have no probs.
I do not know the pub but see you there for about 1pm then. Are you sure the GP is being shown there?

Saw a mad 300zx at le mans. Painted red, white and blue in Nissan colours and went well. Done a great burn out as well down near camping blue.

See you sundays.

NLW.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Phil...

I was standing on the bank while they were doing the burn outs and launches. you must have been there too. Arse.
Was that your 32 parked inside the track in the evening.
Nice layer of dust on it.
See you all on sunday then.
NLW

1 - 20 of 30 Posts