GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us met up at the cement works earlier. I took a load of photo's (a lot of which I'm not happy with). I've selected a few to post up - all of which are black and white because I love black and white photography.

Anyway, enough waffle, here are the photo's ....

I really need to learn how to use my camera better ... but practise makes perfect !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Stunning mate, absolutely stunning! :smokin:

Really nice to nice a get together with the older majority. It's convincing more and more to go for the 32. :D

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,032 Posts
Nice pics Daz. Yours and Ged's, who's are the other two?

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The other grey 32 GTR is Dale's (from this forum) and the black GTS-T is Paul's (from SussexJapClub and Driftworks).

·
6,817 Posts
Wow looks like the riot R32 club . . . wonderfull pics . . .oldschool feeling :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just wish I had a better understanding of how to use the camera as I really don't know what I'm doing with it yet. It's going to take a long time for me to play with all the settings and understand what I should be using under the different conditions.

I don't know how to use things like white balance, etc yet ... and I'm pretty sure I set the mode for a bright sunny day rather than an overcast one.

I'll just keep practising.

Glad you all like the photo's anyway ... thanks for the positive comments :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Great pics Daz... :bowdown1: Black & white pics add to the aggressive old school presence of the 32

·
Registered
162 Posts
Anymore pics Daz? Even some links to high res versions?

TIA if you can. :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice one Daz... You seem to be getting to grips with the basics of the camera already...

Keep them coming..
PS, next time can i be invited too ;)
Cheers mate.

To be honest, I nearly didn't go along ... as I was working today and wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it.

If we do another I'll let you know ... or we could just arrange something.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dino - watch out! :D
PMSL !! I don't think Dino has anything to worry about ! I really do rate Dino's photography very highly ... so if I could even get half as good I'd be extremely pleased. That goes for a number of people too ... for example, Brooksie takes amazing photo's ..

Thanks for the kind comments though guys :smokin:

drb5 - If photobucket will let me post the high-res ones up, then I shall do so.

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great pics Daz... :bowdown1: Black & white pics add to the aggressive old school presence of the 32
Hopefully it's enough to make you change your mind about selling yours :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hopefully it's enough to make you change your mind about selling yours :chuckle:
Too late Daz... She went about 3 weeks ago:bawling:

I try not regret anything, so i'm looking forward to my next project. That's not to say i won't own a GTR in the future :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too late Daz... She went about 3 weeks ago:bawling:

I try not regret anything, so i'm looking forward to my next project. That's not to say i won't own a GTR in the future :)
Fair play mate ... :squintdan

Look forward to seeing pics of the new project once you've got it all done :smokin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts