GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTR 33 1995 M reg. I have owned it since its import for the last 4 years. It has been maintained by Abbey since I bought it. Stage 1 chip,Trust exhaust system with Trust downpipes. racing hart 18" split rims with very good SO2's. new clutch and shocks, 2000 pads, Cd player.86,000 carefully driven miles.Company car tax forces sale. i m looking to p/ex it or sell for £13.5k
[email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
hi peter, is your car still for sale? whereabouts are you located?
would you be willing to part exchange with a GTI-R and cash?

Ryan
btw it is my sis boyfriend who wants it as i am his AGENT

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi ryan
Its still for sale. I live in Kent (Maidstone area), but I bring the car into the Docklands in Central London everyday. Where are you?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Hi Peter

Have to catch up soon. What are you buying by the way.

See Ya.

glen

ps. nice car by the way guys :smokin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its either another Skyline or a Granada- tough decision.
Give me a shout when your in the area and I will buy you a tea or something. Saw the car at Abbey last week, looking stunning with that new wing thing. I am quite envious.
Peter

·
Registered
171 Posts
hi peter, i live in Hartley Wintney which is near Basingstoke or Camberley. not sure if u know where altho i do doubt it.
basically, Andy my sister's boyfriend needs to sell his pulsar first.
Do you have any pics?

Ryan

·
Registered
171 Posts
hi again, not sure if u have sent me the fotos yet but if u did, my inbox got deleted (by me accidentally) could u pls send them again pls

Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have not got a clue, its pretty much stage 1 but I do not know what that is on the gee gee meter. The car is looked after by Abbey so they would probably have an idea. All I know is that it goes very well when I need it to, goes round corners like nothing else, sounds fantastic , yet behaves perfectly in traffic. She is a perfect lady.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts