GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 items forsale, all pick up only due to size but I can travel a bit to meet someone if needed.

First up is one set of original R33 GTR side skirts in MNP. The do need to be painted though, so that in mind I think £80ono is a fair price.

Second up is a full set of Nismo LMGT1's 18x10.5j et12, painted almost a gunmetal grey. 2x wheels are fine with no repairs and iv had not problems. 2x wheels have multiple repairs on the inner baskets. Iv had both of these repaired but one had cracked again. Probably best to fit 2 new baskets and that will be a full set in perfect condition. Also I have the full set of ray's centre caps to go with them.
Price for LMGT1's £550 I think this is fair considering the need a refurb and 2 new baskets. I also have a set of r888 I can supply with the alloys, they are part worn but still good for the track!

Last but not least, I have a 400r splitter in fibreglass. This has had a repair and needs sanding an painting I believe this is a genuine nismo item but I have no way to confirm.
Price for 400r splitter £70

I have some other items left over from my build that I will list once iv gone through it tomorrow. Pictures will be added in the morning for all items.
All items I'm happy to take offers on. I'm located in Fleet, Hampshire.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have pictures up tomorrow as I'm only on my phone at mo. Or pm me you email and I can mail some over.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Splitter still available. Pick up only but happy to take an offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts