GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://youtu.be/96QSJRV_bjc

331KMH/205mph Nissan GTR 760HP chasing 488Pista/ McLaren / new GT2RS! good battle! (Not mine, just sharing the fun!)

Enjoy gtr fans!! Zoooooom zoooooom!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Thanks Chronos, great video :) Those Porsche's don't half pull well out of corners, and nowhere near the cornering speed of the GT-R, but my are they quick! Still, I'll stick with the GT-R :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
its a centre exit exhaust GTR, 760hp, on slick tyres...
Built by a french company RL racing or something...

great motor, great driving.

His youtube channel is good for other videos too

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Whats clear is the GTR is a race car from the dash. Assuming thats where the video is from! Domt see the relevance to road going ones

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Great video thanks for sharing, that GTR looks a beast!

I'd love to see a POV video of Ant's GTR around a circuit, probably make this one look slow!

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Great video thanks for sharing, that GTR looks a beast!

I'd love to see a POV video of Ant's GTR around a circuit, probably make this one look slow!
it definitely would, anthony has 1200hp... lol

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Whats clear is the GTR is a race car from the dash. Assuming thats where the video is from! Domt see the relevance to road going ones
not entirely true... I have just bought an AIM MXG dash, and mine isnt a racecar... Just makes me feel more like a racer, doesnt make me a racer ;) lol

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Maybe its me...but that video left me cold.

Enjoy gtr fans!! Zoooooom zoooooom!
Its impressive acceleration and top speeds, no doubt Chronos! Its just that it looks so effortlessly achieved in that video, Like anyone who was behind that wheel could do it too with little to no effort.

Where's the skill, tyre chirping danger? You know, the thrill that keeps us all alive! :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its impressive acceleration and top speeds, no doubt Chronos! Its just that it looks so effortlessly achieved in that video, Like anyone who was behind that wheel could do it too with little to no effort.
Where's the skill, tyre chirping danger? You know, the thrill that keeps us all alive! :confused:
**** id love to whip some cars ass on track like that, put my cba suspension r35 on there and they'd all have me!! Haha looked like fun and good driving to me! Wish i had half the skill, maybe its that which makes it look good, well specced car and driver, stick me in the that driver seat and id probably be getting lapped!

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
yas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts