679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just wondering where i can get one of these

i have seen them on the fujin, gaijin , lemmon but have no idea who makes them

any info much appriciated

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Do you want the full duct or combined headlight and duct together?

I found mine, a full duct type, on ebay, cost me £32 delivered :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
He was a trader, but it was around 2 years ago and I can't find the seller now as the info is too old :(

This is mine.....

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I know that you could buy the Tomei r33 headlight vent from Nengun, but it's now discontinued, but also used to cost around £200!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I'm about to start to make one, similar to ANDY GTR's one, with a functional headlight. Andy did you take any pix whilst in the process of making it. If you did, i'd appreciate it if you could post them up or e-mail them to me if possible, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I could put one together im sure but what confuses me is wherever you put the intake vent (left or right side of the unit) you will lose a light either side or main. How would you get around this and make it match the drivers side for MOT?

·
Registered
134 Posts
thanks for the comments no i didnt take any pics in the makeing.i chose the inner light becaused that is the high beam when the lights are on at night you cant see the vent unless your ontop of it as for mot i kept my original light and made that one from a broken headlight and just pop it back in for mot.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there is a group buy on these from knight racer on another forum

same style as cliff

if anyone is interested

i can put up the link

1 - 20 of 20 Posts