GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Lovely 34....any ideas on the price you'll be looking?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
think you're getting rid of the wrong one dude:squintdan

mook
Mook had the car for a few years now since I bought off Bean & I don't really use much hence time to move to on to someone who will enjoy the car. It's only just turned 20k miles from new :eek:

Mel HKS not sure on price - sensible offers I assume, no rush to sell but it needs to go to the right person:smokin:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the past I've had 600bhp 33, 500bhp 34 & now a 485bhp 35, all cars have had their own individuality, as well as good and bad points, which at the fear of upsetting anyone with my opinions I won't go into! Technology wise each model has advanced the overall package. I'd like to keep the 34 as well but lack of use and garage space required is steering me down the sell route. I've had the car for 6 years now and other than wheel upgrade & Robson leather retrim the car is as when Bean had it, fast road spec.

Once I finally decide on price etc, I'll post full spec.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Noooooo......just keep both!

20k miles from new!!!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Talk with r33 v-spec, he has organised Robson to come to the UK in the past. My car was one of the first batch done, he may be able to assist if you have the funds:runaway:

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Hahaha......can't have seen me doing much more, if less!

I would love to do a Robson GB II, but I can't see this happening. Have tried on several occasions, and never got the interest we need to get it going.

Those of you have the retrim, count yourself lucky! And very exclusive!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts