GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ran these tyres on the rear of their gtr. Look at buying some drag radials in this size.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Why would yo say that Geoff? All the drag guys run 18" rims I think.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
god knows learning all the time mate
Haha, no stress. Because the drag tyres are so much taller than 20" tyres then most just leave 20" rims and tyres on the front and 18" drag on the back. Same overall diameter so the diffs don't throw a wobbly :)

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Haha, no stress. Because the drag tyres are so much taller than 20" tyres then most just leave 20" rims and tyres on the front and 18" drag on the back. Same overall diameter so the diffs don't throw a wobbly :)
thanks for explaining that instead of extracting the urine :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: i see what you mean now :) ill get me coat :runaway::runaway:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
thanks for explaining that instead of extracting the urine :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: i see what you mean now :) ill get me coat :runaway::runaway:
Plenty of time for urine extraction dude :) Where's Pat when you need him.........:chuckle:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
:eek: ok for drag car certainly not good for show car :chuckle::chuckle:
Polishers need not apply :chuckle:

Back on topic though Martyn, have you looked on GTR Life for your answer as lots of guys are pushing sizes over the pond.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes mate . A lot of people seem to use the 325 40 18 M&H tyre but no response on the 345 35 18.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts