GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi There
I have a lovely condition R34 GTT. It is 1999 S reg and white. It has some engine upgrades. Dors device bleed screw. Blitz upgraded ecu. Blitz air intake and upgraded exhaust system. It has upgraded front discs as well. Inside is pretty much standard except I have had all the speakers upgraded and it has ipod ready Alpine head unit. It also has additional cd player(not connected) Currently running at 1.05 bar on boost it runs smooth and trouble free. I have owned it for nearly 3 years and had all the correct interval oil changes. Also has Cat 1 alarm and tracker.
I work abroad and sadly would like to see my car be used more regularly and also looked after. I have advertised it elsewhere but no luck. Photographs are available and viewing is highly recommended. Its going for £8995. Please send your questions and I will answer where possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi there - i have had and enjoyed 3 excellent years with this car. Traders are laughing in my face and offering 7500. Which to me is stupid. The car is genuine and can be driven and have any test you may wish. Its a bargain. Thanks for your comment

1 - 10 of 10 Posts