GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone is warming to the new 350gt yet. It has now been out a while and there are plenty of options now available on engine and body.
I just imported one with the 'Impul racing' body kit on and am getting a 'HKS' supercharger fitted in September.
There is T & TT available as well. www.impul.co.jp Click the top road test report link then its the 4th car along top row.
Good video at the bottom of this page with a turbo fitted!!http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/350z/g35/it_system.htm

pS Im prepared for the percentage of slating from you lot for this car, but it is a real option Imported + good body kit + TT or supercharged for around 25K.
New GT-R 70k plus, won't be buying one of them unless wenger & co spots me.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I think they are a nice car personally, its kind of like a Z33 with all the sissyness removed, hopefully with enough space inside for a normal person to be able to drive it too, theres only so many times its funny hurting your knees trying to get into an out of a Z33. Nice choice dude.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Very, very capable cars;
3.5 litre engine, 6 speed transmission, Brembo brakes (on the right version) and 4 seats. :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts