GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I will take a ZERO...I dont like the transition from the fenders to the door.

I love the A$$ shot though...front's OK too!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The question is how much wider tires can you fit with that kit? .... 325 rear???

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
well, it's different! :D

Agree with the offset comments, a few spacers will sort that out! Kit looks alright I guess. Certainly a lot of work has gone into it.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
i like the headlights, looks very raced out.
Kit is questionable, but unique and different.

·
6,821 Posts
Thanks skylineGTR_Guy for posting this.

I discovered it 2 weeks ago in a crap french magazine, but when I searched the WEB for it, I couldn't find anything( couldn't find again the crap mag neither too). The orange one looks not so much nice then the silver one in the mag. Wrong offset behinde for sure!:mad:

Well let's get the silver pictures . . .:clap:

What's about the numberplate (sorry I am more germanic then english):rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Looks like a bloody Transformer from the rear, in all some nice touches but I prefer the Veilside kit.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
^^ AWESOME! This one is better in my opinion except the front light. 345 rear :bowdown1: Now we're talking. This wide and a good traction controll I guess AWD is close to no longer needed. It look close to the JGTC GT300 class Z but more street out, very well done. My second question is how much power now? :rolleyes:

·
6,821 Posts
That's what I was talking about . . .

I like it much, compared to some other jap. other european 350Z wide arch kits, this one looks more shaped. I want it white on the roadster 350Z and (BI-Turbo upgrade):clap:
Code:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts