GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Brought my car in for the first optimisation today, and got a 370Z as a replacement! Man that's a fun car a bit brutish, more like an american muscle car but so much fun in the wet:clap:
Quite a change from the GTR's efficency and poise!

Can't wait to get my Godzilla back, but you never drive rentals like your own:D

Cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
If i hadnt got the GTR, then i would definately buy a 370z, never had so much fun driving, turn the ESP off and its just a drift car amazing!!

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
In the wet, I bet it's great, but in the dry I just couldn't break the back end loose. And turning TC off still meant SC was on, i.e. you couldn't turn it off altogether, which was annoying.

The 350Z was a more agile fun car, but the 370Z is much better built and faster.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hi,

Brought my car in for the first optimisation today, and got a 370Z as a replacement! Man that's a fun car a bit brutish, more like an american muscle car but so much fun in the wet:clap:
Quite a change from the GTR's efficency and poise!

Can't wait to get my Godzilla back, but you never drive rentals like your own:D

Cheers
Whats HPC was that? Do all of them give a 370?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Westway in Oxford gave me a 370Z :D Great car :thumbsup: but I know they give you whatever is available so no its not the norm :(

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I've had a Note and a Qashqui from Middlehursts!!

I should just add that I always get my car picked up so these cars are what their driver arrives in, and I always get my car in within days of ringing.

That kind of service is what I need, so I dont expect the best courtesy car they have.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here in Luxemburg they bought a 370Z for test drives and to give the GTR's owners, but you can get anything they have (I'm dreaming about a Pathfinder Pickup;)), some even got the Boss' own GTR.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts