GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted a skyline for years, and about 6 weeks ago I finally got my dream car and it is fantastic, but the wife hates it, so much so she refuses to get in it as it makes her feel ill, so sadly it has to go.

360.1bhp and 265lbft @7300rpm on the standard ecu and 383.6bhp with 292.5lbft @7050rpm on the JES chipped ecu.

The basic spec is:

Stage 1

JES Chipped ECU
Uprated Downpipes,
Decat (with original cat to go with it)
Brand New Stainless Cat Back System (with 4" tail pipe, not to loud at idle or cruise but roars when on full chat )
Apexi Filters
Apexi AVCR (set to 1bar, altho this could be negotiable).
Greddy 60mm Electronic Memory Boost gauge (negotiable again)
Greddy 60mm Electronic Memory AFR gauge (negitiable again)
Panasport G7 10 x 18" Rims with Brand New Toyo Proxie 275/35's on the rear and nearly new Fk451's on the front (275/35's again)
Skylabs Torque Split Controller
New SR Street shocks and Springs
Red Stuff Ceramic Pads and Groved discs
Oil Filter Relocation Kit
Oil Cooler
Polished Rocker Covers
Polished Twin Turbo Pipe
Nismo Gear Knob
Nismo Twin Plate Clutch

Also has the Standard ecu with it.

Oil pressure is spot on, when started from cold it climbs to 5.5/6bar and when it's warmed up it drops to just above 2bar at idle, when driving below 3000rpm it's around 4bar and when giving it some it's up around 5 - 6bar again.

It has some history with it, Bimta cert from when it was imported in 2004 and is HPI clear with cert aswell.

Cat 1 alarm fitted, again with cert.

Bodywise there is some stone chips on the front bumper and splitter and other than that nothing worth mentioning.

Interior is spot on, dash is almost unmarked, just a few bits of sticky stuff on the lower dash which would come off with a bit of time and effort if it bothered you.

Seats are as new.

Gear gator needs replacing as it's worn which is a common problem with the nissan leather gators, altho the handbrake gator is fine, these are about £20 a set, just haven't got round to ordering a set yet.

Other than that I can't fault it to be honest.

I love it, but it's no good to me if the wife won't get in it.

Will accept £13,000 cash for it as it is,or will accept £11,500 without the stereo, boost controller and both boost and afr gauges, the blitz turbo
timer (altho I have an unbranded 1 that I could fit for you) and the skylabs
torque split controller removed. I would also be removing the new cat back
exhaust sytem and refitting the old stainless system that was on the car
when I bought it, the system is well made just the tail pipe isn't as nice
as the current one (it doesn't affect the performace as it's the same sized
system).

Will also consider a PX or Swap for the right car (sorry no skylines as the wife hates them :( ).

Tax is end of october 06, and Mot is Feb 07.

Any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks v clean, Id be interested but Im after a V spec to be honest.

It might be worth stating which exhaust is on the car at the mo :)

Jeff.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jay_bee said:
Looks v clean, Id be interested but Im after a V spec to be honest.

It might be worth stating which exhaust is on the car at the mo :)

Jeff.
Exhaust on the car at the moment, is the New 1, the pic at the bottom, is the old exhaust that will be on the car for £12,000

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im interested in the whole kit and caboodle.
Whaty mileage?
What history?
What location?
Will it stand up to an Abbey Inspection (At your place)?

JR
07990 915 933

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Justin said:
Im interested in the whole kit and caboodle.
What mileage?
What history?
What location?
Will it stand up to an Abbey Inspection (At your place)?

JR
07990 915 933
Im interested in the whole kit and caboodle. Good man

What mileage? 66,000

What history? Not a huge amount, but there is some receipts for some work done in the past.

What location? Gloucestershire

Will it stand up to an Abbey Inspection (At your place)? No idea, only 1 way to findout though ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
The reason I am asking about the Abbey check is that I don't intend to buy unless they have approved it first. Any chance I can have the Registration to see if they know the car (This would save a lot of hassle if they do)
Also, when are you around for me to come take a look?
Cheers,
J

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Justin said:
One question though.

Why the Torque splitter?

Did you put it on?

Has this been raced?
Cheers,
J
it was already fitted to the car when I bought it, I keep it switched off unless it's raining heavy, in the wet it's a life saver.

Not been raced by myself, and I doubt the previous owner has raced it either.

Mileage is 66,000 miles, thats what the clocks are showing, I have a bimta cert for the car which states it was 49,000 miles when imported (71,000 km's), so im guessing the mileage has been altered when it was imported to show all in miles (if that makes sense).

·
Registered
251 Posts
Any chance of the first three digits of the Reg to see if Abbey have any history on their computers?
In-fact, it might be better if you could give me a call or give me your number please?

Cheers,

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Justin said:
Any chance of the first three digits of the Reg to see if Abbey have any history on their computers?
In-fact, it might be better if you could give me a call or give me your number please?

Cheers,
Have sent you PM with full reg number m8

1 - 20 of 20 Posts