GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
12,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am clearing some stock down and found a couple of these brand new 3bar map sensors with engine harness's. First come first served £111 inc sensor and engine bay harness plus p&p. These are for the HKS F-Con Pro V ECU though they also suit the Greddy E-Manage systems.

DaveW

·
Vendor
12,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have your engine bay harness?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
think so, i have the harness that goes onto the 2 map sensors but there are a couple of wires at the other end which im not sure what they connect to, may just be as simple as a ground or something but i see some of the d-jetros have intake temp sensors and harnesses but i dont think this is needed for the gtr?

·
Vendor
12,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
think so, i have the harness that goes onto the 2 map sensors but there are a couple of wires at the other end which im not sure what they connect to, may just be as simple as a ground or something but i see some of the d-jetros have intake temp sensors and harnesses but i dont think this is needed for the gtr?
the wires at the other end? One end plugs/splices to your harness just before the apexi ecu the other is usually spliced if you run 2 MAP's

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
christ! my heads more battered now than before lol.
what ive got:
1 denso map sensor dps-310-2000a
1 harness with 2 map sensor connectors on one end (one connector with red black blue wires, other with green black blue)
the other end has a small plug that fits into the d jetro ecu and 2 bare wires, one green one blue.
so looks like i have the harness and just need tho tubing, and one sensor?
need a couple more things off you as well Dave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.