GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
4.4THZ - and still no 'right-click'

Bunch of wierd beards, are they using that lot to crunch a cancer cure or just one big game of Quake 3....

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Wow! Imagine how quick you could rip DVD's with a suitable chunk of fuggin huge RAM!

·
Registered
58 Posts
DCD said:
I'm on a Mac and always had a "right click"...oh and viruses, crashes, program freezes are all unknown to us! :D ;)
Viruses are probably not made because the major idea behind viruses is to cause damage, making a virus for MAC would not cause that much harm.. nobody is using it :D
Other things unknown of on mac is games and computers that do not look like something made by a designer on crack ;)

Please do not hit me... Muahahaaaa....

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paul, that is what I though as well

dr. Dunkel...well why dont you try before knocking it. As for games...personally I find all the entertainment I'd ever need form my PS2 so don't need PS/Mac games

·
Registered
58 Posts
DCD said:
Paul, that is what I though as well

dr. Dunkel...well why dont you try before knocking it. As for games...personally I find all the entertainment I'd ever need form my PS2 so don't need PS/Mac games
Can't really say that i disslike the Mac, its good for what its good for. The times ive come across mac:s is in newspaper editorial thingies. [had a breif session @ a local newspaper :)] They are unmatched there. The thing i do not really like about mac is well, hard to say, like either you like Volvo or you like Saab...

As for games - PS2 is the only way to go, i do not have the time or the money to keep my PC up to date and able to run "this months game"..

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
paulmcnally said:
I'm surprised they didn't use the Apple XServe rackmounts rather than 1100 G5 desktop boxes, they could have saved a load of space as you can get 42 rack mounts per rack mount case

http://www.apple.com/xserve/

Paul
Oh yeah, the XServe rack mounts......Sorry, with that comment it bacame official:

S

·
0 Posts
Hah! pathetic G5, those American import G5 Applemacs may be more powerful than UK built ones but at least the ones in the UK are built by tuners, er I mean system builders with their own expertise and not just imported from American Applemac tuners. I mean system builders.

Lets just celebrate that the Applemac is the Applemac whether it be built by Uk or Japanese er, American tuners. And its shat compared to a o/c Athlon.

Just because Keiths G5 scored 20000 in 3d Mark 2001 and Andy used 3d Mark 2003 and thus the timing gear, I mean graphics cards couldn't be compared properly blah blah

1 - 16 of 16 Posts