1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
its not an infiniti 4door gtr... it just has a gtr engine... the trans is not a gr6 or dct. the weight is also heavier. only the same engine but slightly more power due to increased chassis weight. it will not perform like a gtr.

i want one regardless because it looks and sounds good, plus vr38.

it will cost too much tho, so hoping to find one used a year or two after its released.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Will come with an automatic box

:puke:
Apparently new 7 Speed Dual Clutch - slightly more power and torque than stock GT-R.

Test bed for MY15 GT-R? This is just my thought for the record - genuinely just a guess as don't want to start rumours which aren't true!

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Apparently new 7 Speed Dual Clutch - slightly more power and torque than stock GT-R.

Test bed for MY15 GT-R? This is just my thought for the record - genuinely just a guess as don't want to start rumours which aren't true!
Its an automatic. Not an assisted manual.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Just what Ive read. The jornos seem to think it will be a automatic transmission with a torque converter, rather than a dual clutch transmission.

I could be wrong , but it would seem they are going for the luxury saloon market, which would be at odds if fitted with a dual clutch gearbox, so I would agree with the jornos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts