GTR Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anyone know if do luck sorted the problem out with their kit? Fitted one last year to mine and everything lit up except what was supposed too...
if you are talking about the DIY, no issues whatsoever. You better recheck your wiring. If you are referring to the professionally supplied kit, you better contact your seller.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Sinth, just joined the forum (R35 owner - 650BHP upgrades). I realise this post is a bit old now and you might not even have the car still, but which kit did you use to get all 4 lights to illuminate when braking? Did you lose the use of the high spoiler light?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi Sinth, just joined the forum (R35 owner - 650BHP upgrades). I realise this post is a bit old now and you might not even have the car still, but which kit did you use to get all 4 lights to illuminate when braking? Did you lose the use of the high spoiler light?
You can make the kit yourself with a bit of cutting and soldering or contact Andy (as5606) or trades as R35 audio on here.

His kit is plug and play.

Hope that helps.

Satan

·
Registered
51 Posts
You can make the kit yourself with a bit of cutting and soldering or contact Andy (as5606) or trades as R35 audio on here.

His kit is plug and play.

Hope that helps.

Satan
I'd built an adaptor and was considering cutting wires, soldering, etc. However I then discovered and brought one of Andy's (R35 Audio) plug'n'play kits; nice / well made kit, would definitely recommend.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Finally got round to fitting my 4 light kit which I got from Andy @ R35Audio.

Looks loads better :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just wanted to thank the OP and anyone who had an input in this thread.
Having just got my GTR I read this and decided to order up the components and assemble them myself.
I fitted them to my car today and am well happy with the result. Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
For the cack handed amongst us, in case anyone is wondering about kits that are cheaper than the Zele and MCR ones, GTC do a plug and play 4 light kit for around £100, which uses the standard connectors. Even I managed to fit it, so it must be foolproof.

Do you have a link?

141 - 155 of 155 Posts