GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this setup recommended to me by Litchfield who fitted these to my car before i sold it. They had only done 5000 miles and no track work. Still 5mm or more tread on them.

275/35/20 front x2
305/30/20 rear x2

Taken from my car before i traded it. £600 for the set. Plus whatever they cost to post. Ideally collect them from Preston Lancashire.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
With or without wheels ?

Mind you I am a Bridgestone man but could be tempted ?

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
+ how long have they sat outside for ?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really?? Wheels no. They are tyres not wheels and tires. As for being outside it's been 2 weeks but they are tyres, they were on my car outside for 8 months ish

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
LOL, don't ask, don't know, don't get!!!

Yeah but when a tyre is on a wheel outside it is sealed and "protected" where as stacked as they are you could get water and grime trapped in them etc

As everyone keeps telling me I should get a set of these for wet weather use I am tempted, What would you let them go for ? PM me

Steve

·
Registered
165 Posts
I just paid £873 for a full brand new set from tyreleader so maybe your asking price is a little too high to get any interest? Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Wow, thats not a bad price for brand new ones (even though they are the French rubbish) LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hmm, bad taste spamming prices over a sales advert
Sorry was actually trying to help..figured anyone considering second hand would firstly check the new price ( I know I would) so thought it would be useful for you to know. Apologies if you think I was trying to scupper your sale..not my intention

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry was actually trying to help..figured anyone considering second hand would firstly check the new price ( I know I would) so thought it would be useful for you to know. Apologies if you think I was trying to scupper your sale..not my intention
Remind me to return the favour sometime. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
165 Posts
Remind me to return the favour sometime. Thanks for your help
Actually I would appreciate the knowledge if I hadnt bothered to check myself first and was looking to sell something. If you did and think you can sell them for what your asking then fair play.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I would appreciate the knowledge if I hadnt bothered to check myself first and was looking to sell something. If you did and think you can sell them for what your asking then fair play.
It's usually customary for people to make an offer as some kindly have done and then the offer is considered before being accepted. Thanks for your advice again Darren.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy for you...hope you got a good price and the buyer was pleased with the deal...
Not everyone is like you. Some people have the budget for used not new, others wouldn't wait 7 weeks to save a few £££ on a set of tyres.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts