GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there,
if i were to buy a full kit for a silver GTST....what would it be...
400r side skirts+gtr front and rear bumpers+nismo low level spoiler
or
full 400r body kit + nismo low level spoiler
if owners had pictures of both i'd appreciate it
i quite like markyboy's stunning silver GTR with the first option above but would like to see some pics of a silver GTST (if poss) with the full 400r bodykit and low level spoiler.....appreciate all those with feedback

popeye:popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
118 Posts
There's pics of the 400R for the GTS-T at:

Jap Salon

Not with the low-level Nismo spoiler, but hopefully of some help :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which bodykit

now we are talking.........thanks R33GTS........very nice..........fill up those arches.....a nice set of RAYS GTC's 19".......

thanks
popeye:popcorn:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which bodykit

actually R33GTS.....could you post a picture of her rear........... bumper......i want to see if she has a nice ass!
ta
popeye:bowdown1:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hope this helps this is a GTR not a GTS
This is the Genuine 400R Kit with out the spats over the arches with a TopSecret bonnet. Note there are two 400R lip spoilers this is the uncommon one. This kit is also know by Nismo as the R1 kit as to be a 400R you would need the Bonnet which is only avaliable with a chasis no.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what bodykit

R1 nismo......that is an awesome car......you know ....i thought silver was THE only color in any form of skyline....black is a worthy contender.....you have a nice car....very unassuming....that KILLER exhaust...double barrel....who makes it ...please tell me........................very nice .........sound wise ...how is it?
cheers
popeye:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

·
Registered
160 Posts
sorry im a bit slow was welding my mates ar all day, anyhow here are a couple a pics of her rear..err ohhh:wavey: :GrowUp:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what bodykit

very nice GTST...........very nice....tanks for the reply..........my mind is made up..........have a good weekend man........

popeye:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts