GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Good price for the horsepower. Gives me an idea how much to offer Gary for his :D
I would laugh at the bhp but Gary is not far off (if not already there if he ran it at higher boost)
Still, as we always say, what dyno was the power proved on....none, well then.
Should have brought it to the dyno day and run it. Would have sold it pretty quick then, it it made 800 that is.
Dave:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Clear this up!

Hi Guys,

Just to clear up this advert, the car used to be owned by a guy called Andy from Cleethorpes and it is the car from the "Maxdcarclub" site, i know the car very well as Andy used to work near me until 8 months ago...
It has some very nice engine detail work in chrome and is circa 400 bhp...

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
312 Posts
Trying it ON

Scott,

I have to admit that Andy does spin a good yarn! and he is involved with the Maxd car club so what more can i say!!

Also it has been nearly a full year since i last saw the car so it could have be upgraded since then!!
But it DID have the same stickers etc as the picture in the Auto trader...

I think shin would be the man to check the chassis spec etc to clarify originality of the motor!!:)

Regards

Stu

·
Registered
298 Posts
Good point. Do the proper 400R's say they are on the logbook seeing as the manufacturer should say Nismo as opposed to Nissan?

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nismo?

No idea Jim, but its a lot cheaper than the real thing.
I think 3 to1 for the same year of car. 3 GT-Rs against 1 400R that is, and not the other way round!

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
It should be quite easy to tell if its a genuine car. Titanium exhaust, carbon prop-shaft, carbon bonnet, side skirts, overfenders, 400R Speedo, RBX engine....

Check out Shins one on Cems site:

400R

1 - 11 of 11 Posts