Registered
27,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the only one posting for one

reckon will need £250k easily maybe more

·
Registered
46 Posts
Contempo concept in HK sourced one for a german collector a month or two ago, perhaps it would be a good idea to get in contact with them?

Otherwise you can always try and get in contact with the collector, he has two.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Was looking at the photos this morning. Stunning car, but £1.6 million is crazy money!
I think you are being kind, it is an insane price.
Yes it is a rare model, but at the end of the day it is a 400hp Nissan R33 with a fancy kit and wheels. You could buy a bugatti veyron and have enough money for a couple of R34's. madness

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think you are being kind, it is an insane price.
Yes it is a rare model, but at the end of the day it is a 400hp Nissan R33 with a fancy kit and wheels. You could buy a bugatti veyron and have enough money for a couple of R34's. madness
Exactly. For £1.6 million you could have

Lexus LFA for weekends
RS6 for daily use
And a big house lol.

Thats absolutely insane money for an R33. Regards how unique it is.

·
Registered
949 Posts
If any buyer has 1.6mil for any car he/her probably have all the cars mention above already on the garage if they wish so. so why not? at the end of the day that kind of cash for someone out there is just pocket money. good luck to the seller and i hope he gets what he's asking for.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If any buyer has 1.6mil for any car he/her probably have all the cars mention above already on the garage if they wish so. so why not? at the end of the day that kind of cash for someone out there is just pocket money. good luck to the seller and i hope he gets what he's asking for.
Fair point

1 - 15 of 15 Posts