GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 400R that Shin has is the last one that will EVER be imported into the UK and the fact that it is leaving is a shame.

NEVER again will ANYONE be able to import one whether personally or commercially due to the change in registration laws.

There is apparently one other in the UK at the moment but thats it. When its gone, its gone.

Someone buy it now before its gone forever.

This morning I was woken at 6am by my buyer in Japan whom was at auction as he spoke and a 400R was on the list for auction. It was a black one, and the auction STARTING PRICE was 5.5 million yen, thats about 31K to you and I. It was such an unusual sight that he called to wake me up and ask if I wanted him to bid for it for me as the last one he had heard of sold for 8 million yen 1 year ago in Tokyo.

I have personally been in and out of Shins 400R and its the nuts, no ifs or buts, just the nuts. If anyone out there has money burning a hole in thier pocket, call him and buy it.

Message to David Yu :-

Make some calls, find a buyer for it, ask Clarkson. NO ONE WILL EVER HAVE ANOTHER ON THE ROAD IN THE UK, EVER!

My 5.5 million Yen starting price's worth;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Even better message to David YU....
David, I believe you have commented you fancy a skyline again.

HERE is your chance.

WALK THE TALK:smokin:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That is SHIN's car last attempt to sell it before it is shipped off back to japan forever. Seen the car it look the absolute nuts :(

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
400R

Thank you Andy.
Yes, No Nismo 400R's will come to the UK if I ship the blue one back because even I don't want to do commit the work for registration.
It took around a half a year to get through the SVA and registration.
I really appreciate all the people who kindly helped the registration.
Ebay starting price is 30,000, but we can sell it only for 46,995.
It is only the costs for the car.
If you are interested in purchasing the car, just let me know.
We have only ONE WEEK for decision.

Yours,
Shin

·
Registered
298 Posts
Maybe one of the Power Houses like MM or Abbey may be interested in it for a demo car or something. I saw it at Bedford and my heart grows heavy thinking I'll never see it again...Aahhh.

Good Luck Shin, hope it makes it :)

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Epic thread bump :eek::chuckle:

Just because I knew I remembered the first post from many years ago and made the 400R mythical to me back then at 22!

Now there are 3 in UK :bowdown1:

And if I time it right I might even get to see one in the flesh in a month or so Sully ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts