GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys selling the Skyline which ive posted before but now hopefully i can put a picture with it.

• Greedy Trust extended Aluminium Sump
• Blitz BOV
• HKS S/S Down Pipes
• Cat Replacement Pipe (Cat Included for MOT)
• Jap Speed Full stainless System
• Big ARC Air Filter
• Blitz Sequential Boost Controller ID (Loads of Functions)
• Apexi Power Full computer Unit (Programmable Power FC ECU)
• HKS Hypermax Adjustable Coilovers
• 18 Inch Do Luck Double Six Rims
• Toyo Proxes 245/40/18 Tyres
• Nearly new Brembo Callipers all round and Discs & Pads
• UK Spec Rear diff fitted so it can have a diff cooler bolted straight on
• Border front bumper (Can have standard bumper if Preferred)
• Nismo clear front and side indicators
• Carbon Fibre rear blade spoiler
• Carbon Fibre rear spoiler ornaments
• Top Secret Carbon Fibre vented bonnet
• Private Plate Included M 800ST T (Reads BOOST)
• Later spec Interior dark grey and red (Seats & Panels)
• Genuine Nissan logo foot mats inc tunnel mat.
HKS 1.8MM Head Gasket

For security fitted is a Thatcham 1 insurance approved Clifford Concept 300 with Turbo timer built in and remote control start (Intellistart), I have the certificate aswell. It has a RAC Trackstar Tracker fitted but will need registering in your name and activating.

She is near on immaculate condition inside and out with some slight curbing on the wheels due to pot holes.

Cambelt was changed at 50356 Miles and she’s only done 58500 miles now with only around 9000 on the GT-ART rebuilt engine.

I had her fully under body sealed just before winter 2005 to keep her solid underneath.

Now for the bad bits!!
Well there basically isn’t any but I will tell you what I know!
There’s a small chip in the windscreen on the passenger side but it doesn’t affect the mot and also very occasionally when going very fast it may bite going from 3rd into 4th gear but been told that Redline heavy shockproof oil will stop that costing about £100.

Please come to view and test drive providing you’re full insured to do so.

She is fully HPI clear with even the original Japanese manuals

Can’t be any more honest than I have been so come and view as the pictures just don’t do the colour any justice.

I would take £11,250 as this reflects the few issues with her. 07841485978

Thanks Brett

·
Registered
89 Posts
must second Faz on that comment, a shame I foun done in DK already... but for that price, with the love and care you put in to it, any one who rolls out in that will have made the deal of a lifetime... hope you get it of your hands in good time...
cheers

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jarri said:
must second Faz on that comment, a shame I foun done in DK already... but for that price, with the love and care you put in to it, any one who rolls out in that will have made the deal of a lifetime... hope you get it of your hands in good time...
cheers
Thanks mate, she is a lovely car and loads of history aswell unlike alot of them, even appeared in Duke videos Nissan Skyline GTR at spa so should be well known, "plate was different again then Jurby" so its famous so to speak. still had no luck at this price and need a quick sale du to having plans with the money.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7632/flameei8.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jarri said:
cheers
Thanks mate, she is a lovely car and loads of history aswell unlike alot of them, even appeared in Duke videos Nissan Skyline GTR at spa so should be well known, "plate was different again then Jurby" so its famous so to speak. still had no luck at this price and need a quick sale du to having plans with the money.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Look cheap to me.....

Just slightly out of my range.. gota settle for looking toward a 32.

I think the market is genrally slow or flooded. Have seen a lot of 32 and 33 gtr's for sale recently 33 prices seem to have fallen.

She looks top tho hope goes to good home!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Faz

Not quite.... but Im hopefully on the verge of agreeing a deal...

And without trying to pollute Bretts thread too much (apologies in advance matey) :eek: -

Only advertised it Sunday night - had some offers off Fleabay, currently 28 people watching the auction - but Im probably going to be selling to a guy from SN that wanted it a few months ago when I changed my mind to keep it, luckily he's still looking :clap:

So Im just updating Brett (and Woo) and I was in the process of giving you an update too :)

Jeff.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
moleman said:
I always thought that picture was of David Yu's famed old EVO Mag GT-R, from one of the photo shoots.

Its mine when gary Chapple owned it, If you check out the Skyline GTR DVD its the car with Jurby as the plate, have a hpi report and full history of the mods done (over 50K worth) and all the plate change over sheets.
Also the burnt back bumper as proof.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just to add my two pence worth, I havent seen Bretts motor yet but I can support what he's saying as I've been chatting to someone today who did quite a bit of the work on the car originally ;)

You have another PM Brett :thumbsup:

Jeff.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
phatsupraboytt said:
Its mine when gary Chapple owned it, If you check out the Skyline GTR DVD its the car with Jurby as the plate, have a hpi report and full history of the mods done (over 50K worth) and all the plate change over sheets.
Also the burnt back bumper as proof.

:thumbsup:

Not doubting you mate. Not my intention at all. I just remember the pics from the old, old site, way back when.

http://www.joss.co.uk/

Enter the old "GTR Register" and click on the "Pictures" link on the left.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
moleman said:
Not doubting you mate. Not my intention at all. I just remember the pics from the old, old site, way back when.

http://www.joss.co.uk/

Enter the old "GTR Register" and click on the "Pictures" link on the left.
See what you mean. Ummm, Something isnt right there or with the pics i got of my car before i purchased it, Seems funny but ive got them with all the info previous mots and plate changes etc of my car when it was JUR13Y plate and the dvd.. do you know where that pic come from? mine on my pc was a scanned pic the previous owner had with all his pics.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts