GTR Forum banner

45th Anniversary Edition

12K views 114 replies 18 participants last post by  tonigmr2 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

1st post but been viewing for a few months now since starting my search for a Gtr.
I am not sure why but keep looking at the 45th Anniversary Edition currently for sale. Looks a good but for the price and very low mileage.

Does anyone have anymore info on this?

ta

carl

#77 ·
#13 ·
Hey up chap it is my car. I put it up for sale just before xmas. Any questions ask away. Mileage is genuine and it is totally unmodified, apart from a £3K genuine mines CF wing....Autotorque may well do a px you could ask.

#15 ·
Brill, great to chat with the previous owner 👍.
I have sent auto torque an email asking about px.

what is the reason you are selling? And who was the first owner?

I guessing from the above comments that the car will be pretty mint especially with such a low mileage.

#14 ·
#25 ·
#16 ·
I'm selling as I have my eye on a Nismo, no other reason. :) First owner was a chap in London who did around 1300 miles in just over 2 years, I purchased it from London Nissan West who sold it to him originally (he bought a later GTR). Autotorque are handling it for me so I'm sure they'll totally fill you in on anything else!

#17 ·
I'd also add that "how many left" says there are now only 4 in the UK (Reg'd and SORN'd). That's:
1 x Toni
1 x Me!
1 x other on here
1 x other on here (but not been heard of for a while but was in Aberdeen)

I've no idea where the fifth went - scrapped or exported?

#22 ·
Thats bizarre. Clicking on the link goes to somewhere unrelated. And on a laptop the same happens, but clicking on the link whilst holding the Ctrl key down goes to the desired location! Is there something strange around putting links in posts?

#33 ·
#34 ·
Mine is OO15GTR (from new). The demo car will have had an Oxfordshire reg as they are/were managed out of Upper Heyford ex-USAF base (and handy for NMGB HQ down the M40). Didnt know it was destined for a museum but it was defintely sold in the marketplace after its year of "duties".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.