GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

1st post but been viewing for a few months now since starting my search for a Gtr.
I am not sure why but keep looking at the 45th Anniversary Edition currently for sale. Looks a good but for the price and very low mileage.

Does anyone have anymore info on this?

ta

carl

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Think Tonimr2 had her one for sale at AutoTorque, if it is then it will a straight and very well looked after car.

·
R35 Section manager
10,836 Posts
Was trying to find if it was Toni's car but couldn't see the ad.

If it's hers it will be in first class condition

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its been for sale for a long time. Amazing low mileage. Like a new car. If you like the colour and spec of the anniversary would be a rare car to own.

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
Hey up chap it is my car. I put it up for sale just before xmas. Any questions ask away. Mileage is genuine and it is totally unmodified, apart from a £3K genuine mines CF wing....Autotorque may well do a px you could ask.

203 Posts
Hi Carl,

Please see the below link for all the details and more pictures.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks Chris

Hi Guys

1st post but been viewing for a few months now since starting my search for a Gtr.
I am not sure why but keep looking at the 45th Anniversary Edition currently for sale. Looks a good but for the price and very low mileage.

Does anyone have anymore info on this?

ta

carl

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey up chap it is my car. I put it up for sale just before xmas. Any questions ask away. Mileage is genuine and it is totally unmodified, apart from a £3K genuine mines CF wing....Autotorque may well do a px you could ask.
Brill, great to chat with the previous owner 👍.
I have sent auto torque an email asking about px.

what is the reason you are selling? And who was the first owner?

I guessing from the above comments that the car will be pretty mint especially with such a low mileage.

·
Super Moderator
15,642 Posts
I'm selling as I have my eye on a Nismo, no other reason. :) First owner was a chap in London who did around 1300 miles in just over 2 years, I purchased it from London Nissan West who sold it to him originally (he bought a later GTR). Autotorque are handling it for me so I'm sure they'll totally fill you in on anything else!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'd also add that "how many left" says there are now only 4 in the UK (Reg'd and SORN'd). That's:
1 x Toni
1 x Me!
1 x other on here
1 x other on here (but not been heard of for a while but was in Aberdeen)

I've no idea where the fifth went - scrapped or exported?

·
Registered
92 Posts
To the end of Q3 2019, and showing today as (SORN heading has shifted left!):
LicensedSORN
QuarterQ1Q2Q3Q4Q1Q2Q3Q4

1 - 20 of 75 Posts