GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats bizarre. Clicking on the link goes to somewhere unrelated. And on a laptop the same happens, but clicking on the link whilst holding the Ctrl key down goes to the desired location! Is there something strange around putting links in posts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thats bizarre. Clicking on the link goes to somewhere unrelated. And on a laptop the same happens, but clicking on the link whilst holding the Ctrl key down goes to the desired location! Is there something strange around putting links in posts?
Works fine on iPhone

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd also add that "how many left" says there are now only 4 in the UK (Reg'd and SORN'd). That's:
1 x Toni
1 x Me!
1 x other on here
1 x other on here (but not been heard of for a while but was in Aberdeen)

I've no idea where the fifth went - scrapped or exported?
i still got mine from new, in storage , 3000 miles or round about that, standard, did put on BBS alloys to save the originals , i love the colour, it matches 2 gold Scania Griffen trucks i bought at the time LOL!
its reg NS15SAN , and 2 more HP payments to be made , Ya-Hoo

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine is OO15GTR (from new). The demo car will have had an Oxfordshire reg as they are/were managed out of Upper Heyford ex-USAF base (and handy for NMGB HQ down the M40). Didnt know it was destined for a museum but it was defintely sold in the marketplace after its year of "duties".

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mine is OO15GTR (from new). The demo car will have had an Oxfordshire reg as they are/were managed out of Upper Heyford ex-USAF base (and handy for NMGB HQ down the M40). Didnt know it was destined for a museum but it was defintely sold in the marketplace after its year of "duties".
demo car got a good few thrashings for sure!

·
Registered
266 Posts
ps, i got 45th stickers made up,same as the badge in car ,put one on boot, , if any owners want any , some are big, some are small, pm me , i cam send on free of charge

21 - 40 of 75 Posts