GTR Forum banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts
I've had a 35 for three years actually!
I've got half an eye on a Nismo, and half an eye on a McLaren....but mostly I'm going to sit a couple of months and enjoy my 981 Boxster!
Yes that's what I mean a short time!😜
I had mine for 7.5 years. 😏
Remind me how long you've had that 34 for now 🤣
McLaren would be a awesome upgrade

First time I had the 34 it was 8 years, now I've had it a year again....

Would love a 600LT but think the pennies will be too fierce as yet...so might hang about and see what happens.

Reactions: TREG
First time I had the 34 it was 8 years, now I've had it a year again....

Would love a 600LT but think the pennies will be too fierce as yet...so might hang about and see what happens.

(y) Is it the same 34?
I dont think the 35 was ever you - maybe not me either?
I think the MaClaren would be much more you.

Not sure as I left all that to AT. I quite fancy a 50th with the stripes and a red interior but you don’t see them much either!

I hope they gave you the reg with it (I gave it to them!). According to DVLA there are now only 4 left of the 5 that came to the UK. The colour does attract comments. Enjoy!

Funnily enough those are two of the things that look correct to me.
The wheels were new on the Premium models from 2015.
The colour was marketed as "Champagne" but was registered as "Gold" because DVLA now insist on it being a colour - a debate probably not worth getting into now!
(Incidentally my 2009 "Titanium" was registered, and I kid you not, as "Brownish"!)
Meanwhile there are a few inconsistencies in that Ad. A clue to one of them is in the above...

81 - 100 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.