GTR Forum banner

48 Month Service at Nobles

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  misters3 
#1 ·
I last had my car serviced and MOT'd a year ago. Since then due to injury i've not driven it much, so i missed out on the 42month service and now up for 48month service. (Currently being MOT'd by local garage)

Question is the cost is:
£118 inc VAT for Parts (have asked for breakdown as i'm providing oil and brake fluid)
£420 inc VAT labour 3.5 hours (2.5 for service, 1 hour for brakes and clutch relearn)

Plus £120+VAT for optimisation as out of warranty

So approximately £660 with me providing oils. Seems steep to me considering previous services have been around same price as Litchfields. I'm in Glasgow BTW.

What have others who've had 48 month service done?

Note my car is a Stage 4. On original brakes at 16k (don't do track days and not heavy on them thanks to Colin Hoad) and may need tyres but MOT will pick that up.

All advice welcome. Ta in advance.

See less See more
#3 ·
Quick update.
Pollen Filter £44+Vat
Air Filter £24+VAT (have SVM bumper mod)
being removed from the parts list.

I guess with the cost of optimisation taken out too it's back to what i would expect.

I guess i'll still have the optimisation done though.

#5 ·
Just found out Darren is back on Monday so pricing may alter ;)

Only issue is i have to get Y Pipe back on for local MOT garage for emissions (all else is a pass) No other options as it's needing done for Monday and Nobles booked up till end of month. Should have been a bit better organised and gotten my car across to Nobles so everything could have been done by them this week. Oh well.....next year! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.