GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, im new here! =)

i recently had my engine rebuilt and a new ECU installed ( MAXX Ecu )

After this was done the 4WD light would come on now and then.

Now it´s down to, only working when the car & system is cold, then it works for hours, tried driving it around for 2 hours, w/o any light cooming on and the system fully working.

if i turn the car off and on after a while the 4WD and ABS lights up right away and the car is in RWD mode.

I had it taken to a professional mechanic, he could fine NO errors with it what so ever, which is anoying as ****, as i had a tune scheduled for it this friday.

The system was bled, at rebuild, and all the fuilds are changed.

Any1 know what could cause this anoying as **** error?

Best regards
Robert / Sweden+

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it only comes on when i start the car when it´s warm.

if i drive the car when it´s cold all systems work flawelessly untill i restart the car and then the issue comes up and does not power the front wheels at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got failcode 54 from nissan now, says pressure switch and circuit, so should be fine checking wires and replacing that pressure switch!

hopefully atleast, now i just have to get my hands on one!

Any1 know where to get one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update, and whats been done so far.

When i start my car ( when it´s cold ) ie havent driven it any, everything works perfectly with it, untill i restart it ( when the engine is warm ) then the ABS and 4WD light comes up and the systems are off.

Things i have checked are ALL electrican sensors, and wires ( a professional car electrician company ) the TPS is adjusted to closed 0.45 & the attesa oil system is bleed.

This issue occured after the engine being rebuilt last fall & a new ecu was installed ( MAXXecu ) engine & car runs perfect when it´s started cold, but when restarted the 4wd light and abs lights up.

Attesa box not showing any fail codes but 6 short and fast flashes, but there are no faults with the abs front sensors or circuit.

Really hope you guys can help me out !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.